Famous for its abundant natural beauty, New England’s diverse landscape seamlessly combines towering mountains, sparkling lakes, sweeping beaches and lush forests with quaint fishing villages, coastal and mountain resorts and picturesque colonial architecture.
Look out for the famed white steeple churches, picture-perfect coastlines and countless lighthouses.
Our expert staff will help you create the holiday that’s right for you and make sure everything runs smoothly for you.
Call 0333 234 0922 orEnquire online
Discover New England
New England, the “birthplace” of America, is a favourite spot for UK travellers. Rich with history and outdoor adventure, this region offers six unique states all easily travelled with a wide variety of scenery and attractions: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
After a few days in the historic city of Boston, with its fine restaurants, rich history, superb shopping and fascinating museums, head out to a wide choice of New England scenery. Most attractions are only a 3 to 4 hour drive away!
Things to do in New England
- Visit some of New England’s 200+ lighthouses
- Play a round of golf on one of the fine courses
- Learn about the craft brewery craze sweeping New England
- Relax on New England’s the soft sandy beaches
- Head across lakes and over to islands on a scenic cruise
- Explore the countless scenic walking and hiking routes
- See Hump Back Whales on a whale watching cruise
- Peruse the many art museums and galleries
- Step back in time and photograph the iconic Covered Bridges
- Learn how America began with Historic Experiences
By Road – New York 214 miles; Washington D.C. 437 miles
By Rail – On Amtrak’s network, as well as a couple of regional lines, you can reach well-known destinations in the New England states. Go direct; or stop along the way to see the sights.
By Air – Direct flights to Boston from the UK and most major cities.
Getting around New England couldn’t be easier. It is generally considered that the best way to see New England is by renting a car and driving yourself around. From the region’s major hub, Boston, it’s simple to pick up a car and drive straight out of the city in to the scenic landscapes of the New England States.
With regular rail and bus connections, if driving isn’t for you, then there are still plenty more options to help travel around this beautiful destination. For help and advice, speak to a Freedom America expert.
Why Freedom America
- Expert staff who have travelled in America
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews