Undoubtedly the most recognisable city in the USA, New York is the ‘city that never sleeps’. It’s a bustling metropolis, with pulsating streets, iconic attractions, world-class shopping and an unforgettable nightlife.
Whether it’s for a long weekend of shopping and sightseeing or the start of a self drive tour, New York has a great mix of sights and activities to capture the imagination.
Our expert staff will help you create the holiday that’s right for you and make sure everything runs smoothly for you.
Call 0333 234 0922 orEnquire online
Discover New York
Both familiar and full of surprises, New York is a city pulsating with energy. Here you can catch a Broadway show, view the famous skyline from a skyscraper and visit some of the world’s most iconic sights.
Often the first place you’ll picture when thinking of New York is Manhattan, this is no surprise as it’s home to many of the city’s top attractions, but add Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx and Staten Island to the mix and this impressive city becomes the complete package.
Things to do in New York
- Climb the Empire State Building
- Gaze upon the impressive Statue of Liberty
- View New York’s skylines from the Top of the Rock
- Experience the bright lights of Times Square & Broadway
- Walk over the historic Brooklyn Bridge
- Wander through Central Park and experience the buzz
- Shop till you drop on 5th Avenue
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Mix with the world’s elite traders on Wall Street
By Road – Boston 214 miles; Washington D.C. 226 miles
By Rail – Boston 4 hours; Washington D.C. 3 hours
By Air – Direct flights from the UK and most major cities
With an extensive network of subway trains, frequent busses and thousands of iconic yellow cabs, getting around New York City couldn’t be easier.
Tip: If you’re planning on using the subway to get around, save money by purchasing a 7-day ‘metrocard’ for around $30 on your first day. You will be able to ride the rails without topping it up for a whole week. Individual train and cab fares can become pricey so it’s worth getting a week pass even for a 3-day trip.
New York day tours and excursions
To make the most of your time in America, book your New York day tours before you travel.
Explore the many bridges, fountains and statues that grace the lawns, lakes and copses throughout the park. For those movie enthusiasts, ...View details Save to favourites
Unravel the stories of some of the greatest artists in the world when you explore Greenwich Village on this informative walking tour. Thi...View details Save to favourites
What could be better than a guided bike ride in Central Park, the first landscaped public park in the USA? Your guide, a city-licensed pr...View details Save to favourites
You’ll circumnavigate Manhattan Island and see it all – 3 rivers, 7 major bridges, 5 boroughs, over 25 world-renowned landmar...View details Item Added
You can explore New York’s famous landmarks, from the Empire State Building to Times Square and the world famous Statue of Liberty....View details Item Added
Hear the illuminating events and heart-breaking stories of the tragic day while weaving through the various attractions within the World ...View details Item Added
Once you have your CityPASS booklet, skip the ticket line and head straight for the entrance. CityPASS booklets are valid for nine consec...View details Item Added
Featuring the best sights of lower and upper Manhattan from Harlem to Battery Park. This comprehensive tour includes a drive along Museum...View details Save to favourites
Gaze at the breath-taking views of New York’s Manhattan Island skyline, the fireworks show above the Statue of Liberty and dance the ni...View details Save to favourites
For help and advice on your America holiday
call 0333 234 0922 enquire online
Why Freedom America
- Expert staff who have travelled in America
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews