ALOHA! Welcome to America’s tropical island paradise surrounded by the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean. This stunning volcanic archipelago is made up of scores of rugged, forest-clad islands, including:
- Hawaii or Big Island – Volcanoes Nat. Park and coloured sand beaches
- Ohau – the capital, Honolulu, Waikiki Beach and Pearl Harbour
- Maui – beautiful beaches, quaint towns and verdant rainforest
- Kauai – kayaking, snorkelling and hiking, a nature lover’s dream
Experience Hawaii on its own or add it to another American destination – your FREEDOM AMERICA consultant will be pleased to help you.
Save time and money with our Free planning service
Where To Stay In Hawaii
Six major islands make up Hawaii. The biggest are Hawaii Island, Oahu, Maui and Kauai. You’ll find each island has its own distinct personality and offers its own adventures, activities and sights, whilst all of Hawaii’s islands contain its infectious Aloha Spirit – the warmth of Hawaii’s people that perfectly complements the Islands’ natural beauty.
See some of the most interesting beaches in the world on ‘Big Island’ where you’ll not only find beautiful white sands, but green and black sand beaches too. Hawaii Island is home to coffee plantations overlooking historic Kailua-Kona, the cool highlands of Hawaiian cowboy country and one of the most active volcanoes in the world.
Arguably the most popular of the Hawaiian Islands, you’ll enjoy countless activities and attractions on Oahu. The south shore is home to Honolulu and world-famous Waikiki, the island’s main resort area and the birthplace of surfing. Just 30 minutes from Waikiki, historic Pearl Harbour has five individual World War II sites to explore.
Voted as the ‘Best Island’ for over 20 years by Condé Nast Traveller, Maui is an island of beautiful beaches, quaint towns and verdant rainforest in the sacred Iao Valley. The popular town of Lahaina offers dozens of art galleries, unique shops and inviting restaurants, all with a paradisal oceanfront backdrop.
An island of striking natural beauty, Kauai is an outdoor lover’s dream. Choose to kayak along the Wailua River, snorkel off Poipu Beach or hike along the trails of Kokee State Park. You can even view Kauai’s lush valleys from above on an exciting zip line experience.
Why Freedom America
- Expert staff who have travelled in America
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews