Whether you’re looking for quiet seclusion, lively nightlife, or you simply want a friendly place to relax and unwind, Florida has the beach for you. Said to have the softest sands, the clearest waters and the best sunsets, Clearwater, Naples, Sarasota and Fort Myers offer everything needed for that perfect beach break.
Whilst the serene Gulf Coast gets most of the attention, to the East, on the Atlantic Coast, the towns of Fort Lauderdale and St Augustine are equally as beautiful, family friendly and have plenty of activities on offer to keep the thrill seekers happy.
Call 0333 234 0922 orEnquire online
Discover Florida's Beaches
Away from the bustle of Miami and excitement of the Orlando theme parks, Florida’s beaches offer a setting perfect for a family getaway. The beautiful coastal towns have gorgeous white sands, lively restaurants, excellent shopping and an air of relaxation.
The popular Florida Keys lay to the south of the mainland, this heavenly string of islands offer top-notch water sports, fascinating wildlife and a funky laidback vibe. At the end of the string, Key West is a holiday destination in its own right.
Things to do in Florida
- Relax by the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico
- Discover the cobblestones of St Augustine’s Old City
- Learn the remarkable history of Castillo de San Marcos
- Witness the ‘Circus Ring of Fame’ in Sarasota
- Stroll along glitzy Fifth Avenue in Naples
- Head in search of Alligators and other wildlife in the Everglades
- Bar hop along the famous Duval Street in Key West
- Watch the sunset over Key West’s Mallory Square
- Explore the underwater world of the John Pennekamp State Park
- Visit the Edison and Ford Winter Estates
By Air – Direct flights from the UK and most major cities to Miami and Orlando
Getting around Florida couldn’t be easier. It is generally considered that the best way to see Florida is by renting a car, hitting the open road and driving yourself around. From the region’s major hubs, Miami and Orlando, it’s simple to pick up a car and drive straight out of the city towards Florida’s award-winning beaches.
Why Freedom America
- Expert staff who have travelled in America
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews