It’s nonstop action at Orlando’s world famous theme parks. From Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Kingdom®, Animal Kingdom® and Epcot® to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™; in Orlando, there’s a world for everyone to escape to!
Experience a wonderland of ocean animals at SeaWorld® Orlando, wet and wild thrill rides at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Park and discover fun for the whole family at LEGOLAND® Florida, one of Orlando’s newest theme parks.
Call 0333 234 0922 orEnquire online
Looking for the thrill of a lifetime? Well you may have just found it. Orlando is the theme park capital of the world! This magical city in Central Florida is the home of Universal Studios Florida™, Sea World®, Discovery Cove® and of course, Walt Disney World®.
Outside of the theme parks, Orlando is a landscape of lush green parks, tranquil lakes, top class golf courses, excellent shopping malls and great restaurants, so if you tire of the themed excitement there is plenty more to keep the family entertained.
Things to do in Orlando
- Escape to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon®
- Let your imagination run wild at Disney’s Epcot ®
- Discover the enchantment of fairy tales at Magic Kingdom Park ®
- Ride the fastest waterslides at Blizzard Beach Water Park®
- Enter a different world; Pandora – The World of Avatar®
- Immerse in the magical Wizarding World of Harry Potter ™
- Visit world renowned Universal Studios Florida ™
- Explorer the themed islands at Universal’s Islands of Adventure ™
- Splash around with the family at Universal’s Volcano Bay ™
- Interact with the worlds marine creatures at Discovery Cove ®
By Road – Miami 235 miles; Atlanta 438 miles
By Air – Direct flights from the UK and most major cities
Getting around Orlando couldn’t be easier. It’s well equipped to accommodate lots of visitors so even at busy times of the year, the roads and car parks are not that busy.
Taking to the highways of Orlando in a hire car offers added flexibility to your holiday, but if you don’t want to drive, don’t worry, you’ll have no problem getting around without a car. Orlando has a good network of busses, shuttles and there’s also plenty of taxis on hand.
Orlando day tours and excursions
Add any of our top day tours and excursions in to your holiday to Orlando.
for more options, talk to one of our America Experts.
Your first stop will be the Astronaut Hall of Fame where you will discover the heroes of the Last Frontier: Outer Space. See the largest ...View details Save to favourites
Make a friend that will live in your heart forever when you experience the highlight of your day, a one-on-one dolphin encounter. Learn a...View details Save to favourites
You’re the star at Universal Studios™, the number one movie and TV based theme park in the world. At this real film ...View details Item Added
The Walt Disney World Resort is the place where fun reigns supreme and dreams come true every day. With four Theme Parks, two Water Parks...View details Save to favourites
For help and advice on your America holiday
call 0333 234 0922 enquire online
Why Freedom America
- Expert staff who have travelled in America
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews