Beaches & Theme Parks
With miles of soft white sand, high-end shops, lively bars and countless restaurants, the stunning beachside retreats of Santa Monica and Venice Beach offer a slower pace of life away from the busy streets of L.A., whilst remaining within easy reach of all the city’s major attractions.
If adventure is more up your street, Anaheim’s Disneyland Park, or the ‘Happiest Place on Earth’ provides a fun filled holiday for all the family. The original home of Mickey Mouse, this magical kingdom of eight themed lands is full of adventure and exciting rides that will capture the imagination of the young and young at heart.
Call 0333 234 0922 orEnquire online
Discover Beaches & Theme Parks
Perched on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, L.A.’s stunning beachside communities provide a relaxing setting for when the hustle and bustle of the city get too much.
The popular seaside towns of Santa Monica and Venice Beach offer a chilled atmosphere with beautiful white sand beaches and excellent shops, bars and restaurants. Connecting the beaches together, the lively boardwalk is where people go to see and be seen and no visit to Santa Monica would be complete without a stroll along its famous pier to watch the street performers and ride on the historic carousel.
Meet Mickey Mouse and all your favourite Disneyland characters at the happiest place on Earth, Disneyland. Explore the eight theme lands including Adventureland, Critter Country, Fantasyland, Frontierland, Tomorrowland, New Orleans Square and Main Street USA, along with over 60 world-famous attractions. All the magic is here waiting for you.
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood movie experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place at Universal Studios® Hollywood. With thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios® Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
Things to do L.A.’s Beaches & Theme Parks
- Wander famous Santa Monica Pier and visit the end of Route 66
- Cycle along the boardwalk from Venice Beach to Santa Monica
- Relax on L.A.’s beautiful white sand beaches
- Spend a few days enjoying the wonderland that is Disneyland Park
- Shop on the Third Street Promenade
- Make your way into the city to see the iconic sights around L.A.
- Go behind the scenes at Universal Studios® Hollywood
- Walk through the beautiful Palisades Park
- Discover the marine life at the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
By Road – San Francisco 382 miles; Las Vegas 270 miles; San Diego 120 miles
By Air – Direct flights from the UK and most major cities
With extensive toll-free freeways connecting the communities, exploring Los Angeles is best done in a set of wheels. The metro is also relatively easy to use to see all the top attractions.
Tip: L.A.’s rush hour traffic is from 7-9am and 3-7pm, so to make the most of your trip, it’s best to spend each day in a specific area to minimise travel time.
Los Angeles day tours and excursions
To make the most of your time in America, book your Los Angeles day tours before you travel.
Enjoy the open air view inside the vintage Double Decker Buses from England as the narrated tour points out landmarks from Downtown Los A...View details Item Added
If you want to experience all the best L.A. has to offer in a single sightseeing outing, this is the tour for you! You’ll see the stunn...View details Item Added
First, go behind the scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made and experience the largest movie set ...View details Save to favourites
For help and advice on your America holiday
call 0333 234 0922 enquire online
Why Freedom America
- Expert staff who have travelled in America
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews