This region of distinctive neighbourhoods and endless attractions has truly earned its reputation as the ‘Entertainment Capital of the World’.
In wonderful Los Angeles, you can experience the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, shop amongst the rich and famous in Beverly Hills and bask in the year round sunshine on world famous beaches.
Our expert staff will help you create the holiday that’s right for you and make sure everything runs smoothly for you.
Call 0333 234 0922 orEnquire online
Discover Los Angeles
To the north of L.A.’s Downtown, the culturally diverse neighbourhood of Hollywood is the home of America’s film, television and music industries. Here you can walk in the footsteps of the greatest stars of stage and screen on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame, immerse yourself in the world of film at Universal Studio Hollywood, hear live music at the Hollywood Bowl and view the Hollywood Sign.
Just a few minutes’ drive from Hollywood, the gleaming streets of Beverly Hills are home of L.A.’s biggest celebrities and movie stars. It’s here that you’ll find the wealthiest and most famous shopping area in the world, Rodeo Drive as well as L.A.’s most luxurious hotels and the city’s most exclusive restaurants.
Things to do in Los Angeles
- Watch a movie at the famous TCL Chinese Theatre
- Shop till you drop on Rodeo Drive
- Experience the atmosphere on Santa Monica Pier
- Relax on Venice Beach
- Go in search of celebrities in Beverly Hills
- See the exhibits at the Getty Center
- Immerse yourself at Universal Studios® Hollywood
- Drink in the L.A. skyline at Griffith Observatory
- Take in a gig at the Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Enjoy family fun at Disneyland Park
By Road – San Francisco 382 miles; Las Vegas 270 miles; San Diego 120 miles
By Air – Direct flights from the UK and most major cities
With extensive toll-free freeways connecting the communities, exploring Los Angeles is best done in a set of wheels. The metro is also relatively easy to use to see all the top attractions.
Tip: Rush hour traffic is from 7-9am and 3-7pm, so to make the most of your trip, it’s best to spend each day in a specific area to minimise travel time.
Los Angeles day tours and excursions
To make the most of your time in America, book your Los Angeles day tours before you travel.
Enjoy the open air view inside the vintage Double Decker Buses from England as the narrated tour points out landmarks from Downtown Los A...View details Item Added
If you want to experience all the best L.A. has to offer in a single sightseeing outing, this is the tour for you! You’ll see the stunn...View details Item Added
First, go behind the scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made and experience the largest movie set ...View details Save to favourites
For help and advice on your America holiday
call 0333 234 0922 enquire online
Why Freedom America
- Expert staff who have travelled in America
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews