America’s National Parks are unique and diverse landscapes of breathtaking natural beauty that offers an opportunity to experience nature at its very best.
To stay inside a National Park is an experience of a lifetime, made possible by the park’s lodges. These wonderful lodges not only provide a base for exploring the beautiful scenery, they also offer the opportunity to be at one with nature – you can fall asleep to the sound of wildlife and wake to stunning surroundings.
Talk to our expert staff about creating the holiday that’s right for you.
Call 0333 234 0922 orEnquire online
Discover the National Parks
California National Parks
In California, the popular Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Death Valley and Sequoia National Park’s are all easily explored from San Francisco, Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Each of these spectacular parks offers its own unique experience and due to their close proximity to each other, can be combined into one holiday.
Utah’s National Parks
To the east of California, in Utah, lay the dramatic sandstone vistas of Zion, Bryce Canyon and Arches National Parks. These landscapes have been carved out over millions of years to create an astounding backdrop of canyons, cliffs, arches and bridges. Utah’s magnificent parks are best visited using Las Vegas and Salt Lake City as a gateway and all can be included in a wonderful self drive or motorhome holiday.
North West National Parks
Best seen from the cities of Seattle and Portland in the north-west, the mountainous National Parks of Mount Rainer, Olympic, Glacier and Grand Teton offer a completely different experience to the desert scenery found in Utah. Here you’ll find snow-capped peaks, lush green forests and crystal clear lakes filled with ice cold glacier water.
Yellowstone National Park
Also in the north-west lays America’s very first National Park, Yellowstone. This volcanic hotspot is home to dramatic canyons, alpine rivers, verdant forests, hot springs and gushing geysers, it’s also home to hundreds of animal species.
National Park Highlights
- Watch Yellowstone’s Old Faithful Geyser erupt
- Arches’ 2,000 natural sandstone formations
- Bryce Canyon’s breathtaking Hoodoos
- Monument Valley’s 17-mile Valley Drive
- Stand under Sequoia’s ‘General Sherman’
- Witness Death Valley’s extreme landscape
- Hike the Narrows of Zion National Park
- Hike or climb in Mount Rainier National Park
- Spot Wildlife in Olympic National Park
- Explore Grand Tetons two hundred miles of trails
- Look for Glacier National Park’s ‘Hidden Lake’
Why Freedom America
- Expert staff who have travelled in America
- Friendly advice and professional service
- Make the most of your time and budget
- Free planning service
Designed for you
- Holidays designed around your requirements
- Pick and choose the places you want to visit
- Wide range of travelling and touring options
- One consultant to make all your arrangements
- Tailor made service at package tour price
- Superbly located hotels that are best in their class
- Many extras and local charges included
- Book now with a low deposit and pay later
Peace of Mind
- Freedom Destinations is a leading UK travel company
- Independent & established for over 15 years
- Your holiday is fully ABTA and ATOL protected
- 5 star customer reviews